Cherry Hill Health & Racquet Club Rules and Regulations
Membership Card Replacement:
This program has been designed so our kids learn the correct way to workout. It covers safety, form, technique, and etiquette. The Jr. Responsibility program applies to Full Facility member children and *those paying the applicable guest fee. Children ages 12-15 are eligible. There is no extra charge!
• Children ages 12-13 may use the sport court when no games, clinics, and/or lessons are in session, cardiovascular machines in the fitness center, and tennis courts (all court fees apply).
• Children ages 14-15 may use all of the above plus the free weights, strength machines, and group exercise classes.
• *All children ages 12-15 must have a member parent in the club who is responsible for their good behavior and actions. Those children who abuse this privilege will lose it.
• Wristbands MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES by all Jr. Responsibility participants and paying guests ages 12-15 Wristbands are issued at the Service Desk after checking in. Those not wearing a wristband will not be allowed access to club fitness and sports facilities. Children ages 12-13 must wear Orange wristbands and children ages 14-15 must wear Green wristbands. All guests 18 years and younger must wear Yellow wristbands whom are not in a structured program, class, or staff supervised activity.
• *Guests who are 12-15 years (parent supervised) are not eligible for Jr. Responsibility until they become members. Guest will be limited to the areas they can use in the fitness center for their own safety. These guest must wear wristband at all times.
• No one under age 12 is permitted in the fitness center.
• No one under the age of 12 is permitted in the sport court, racquetball or tennis areas unless a member parent or a CHHRC program coordinator is directly supervising the child.
Children 12 and under may play tennis and racquetball in a club supervised program or with adult members. Courts must be previously booked or use walk-on privileges.
*COURT FEES APPLY.
• Athletic apparel and shoes required
• Children ages 10-12 are only permitted to use the free weights & weight machines with a Personal Trainer or in a club supervised program. They are permitted to use the cardio machines and Functional Training/Ab area. *** See Below
• Children ages 13-14 are permitted to use the entire Fitness Center. *** See Below.
• Children ages 15-17 are permitted to use the entire Fitness Center without a parent or legal guardian: however they must still complete the Junior Responsibility Program.
• Re-Rack weights after use.
• No throwing medicine balls against any wall.
• Wipe down machines with disinfectant after uses.
• Ensure proper safety when using equipment, i.e. make sure to use safety pins and no banging of weights.
• The use of Flex Bands and exer-tubes is at your own risk. Please consult a staff member if you need assistance.
• Good order, decorum and consideration of the rights and comforts of others must be observed at all times.
• Please use cell phones in the lobby or outside the club so other member’s privacy and enjoyment is insured.
• Clean up after yourself.
• Throw trash away.
• No rough housing or cursing.
• No spitting on the floor.
• Treat fellow members and CHHRC staff with respect.
CHHRC will offer clinics, tournaments, lectures, demonstrations, special events and other activities for our members and respectfully reserves the right to reserve specific areas of the building for these purposes with advance notification for our member's convenience.
In the event of any changes in policies and procedures/services concerning the operations of CHHRC, a posting will be made for our member's convenience and understanding.
Solicitation on the Premises:
Solicitation of products or services in any form is prohibited in the club or on the club's property by members, guests, or employees, unless pre-arranged through CHHRC marketing department.
In order to insure the safety and enjoyment of all our members, the Club has established a code of Conduct for its members and guests. The Club reserves the right to revoke membership or expel an individual for any improper conduct (as defined by management) in the Club. Specific infractions may include, but are not limited to:
A. fighting or horseplay
B. use of offensive language
D. behavior that is deemed by management as offensive or disrespectful
E. unauthorized solicitation and/or distribution
F. failure to pay a club bill on a timely basis
G. theft or damage of club property, including towels
Violations of Rules and Regulations:
If any member willfully and knowingly violates any of the regulations listed above or herewith posted, CHHRC may terminate that member's right to use the facilities and services. CHHRC will not be responsible for refunds of enrollment fees or dues because of termination.
Compliments and Critiques:
CHHRC staff welcomes your suggestions at any time and encourages you to use the comment cards located throughout the club to communicate your ideas, or simply speak with a manager at any time.